Top ten reasons why hiring a Baby Photographer is worth it!
In this age of mobile phones with high res and zillion megapixel camera, is it necessary to get a Baby photoshoot done.Is it necessary to hire a professional baby photographer? The day the baby is born he/she is exposed to mobile camera and is being photographed by parents, friends and family. Each and every day the baby is being photographed with new dresses, the moment they make cooing sounds, trying to get up, while they are sleeping, etc. By the time the child is 1 year old we have more than 2000 pictures on our Phone.
How many times do we actually print these pictures or take a proper back up of these pictures. Imagine one day you are travelling and end up loosing your phone. Now in my opinion the loss of the physical device is not as heart breaking, but that fact that you did not back up the pictures on cloud, is devastating.
While we love reliving these pictures there are very few that might have the perfect look, or lighting, or might be a bit blurred, or some unwanted background.
I say in this age it’s even more important to hire a baby photographer to photograph your child’s 1st year. Here are some important reasons why I believe hiring a Baby Photographer can save you a life time of precious memories.
- Milestones: Professional Baby Photographer will always suggest you the best time to photograph your child. You can photograph your child in any month you wish but there are some important milestones that you must not miss out.
- Candid Moments: A professional baby photographer will make sure he/she gets the best possible candid pictures of your child. In order to get the best possible candid picture of your child please ensure that the baby is comfortable. A photographer will also guide you in terms of comfortable clothing for your child. The secret to get the best possible photographs of your baby is to make sure that they are super comfortable.
- Emotions: A Baby photographer will capture your kids natural essence in a frame. Kids start expressing their emotions from the 6th month hence planning a photoshoot at 6th month or 1 year is a great idea. Those cheecky smiles, uncontrollable laughter when you make farting sounds, sad faces when they don’t like something, etc…
- Family Portraits: Lets face it, how many times have you handed your phone to a friend or a relative to take a good picture and ended up being disappointed. Its always the face is blurred or a funny expression or if everything is perfect then the lighting is to dull. A professional photographer will ensure that the background is free of clutter and the lighting is good and if not, carry some artificial lighting to light up the shot. Even though you may have few shots from a photoshoot but if they are perfectly captured then you have a memory that has been frozen in time.
- Prints: The most important reason I believe hiring a baby photographer is because you can get some really good high quality images that you can print or enlarge or even make a nice handy album. Imagine your child is now 10 years old and you have a million pictures of him/her. Those few prints that the photographer gave you while your child was 1 year old would in my opinion would be priceless.
- Budgets: The thought of hiring a professional baby photographer or professional kids photographer may sound like an expensive affair. In reality its not. A simple google search like “Baby Photographers in Pune” or “kids photographer in Pune” and you can find some many amazing photographers providing their services at various packages. You can look at their work and as per your budget finalize the one that you like and fits your pocket. One word of caution, photographers (or any artist) do not like negotiating on prices. Its quite difficult for an artist to put a price on his work. Most likely if your are dealing with a professional photographer he/she will not negotiate on their costing. While you may ask for the best possible quote from a photographer but please don’t push it. I have not negotiated on my costing as I understand the effort and skills that goes behind my art. You can find my packages here.
- Themes: A professional photographer can recreate some themes for you and suggest appropriate color combinations that can help you get the best possible pictures.
- Props: A professional baby photographer can add so much fun to the photoshoot by adding some props. Helium Balloons, Air Bubbles, baskets, fur, flags, etc. Props just make the pictures come to life. Props are like salt, you must add the right amount, not too much and not too little. Just the RIGHT amount!
- Birthday Party VS Photoshoot: Don’t we all love celebrating milestones? In reality does our 1 year old really enjoy the birthday party? Most often I come across parents that have skipped the usual 1st Birthday party to a 1 year birthday photoshoot for their child. Mostly the infants are tired and cranky on their 1st birthday party and end up crying a lot. This stresses out the parents as well. Alternatively parents who prefer to get their baby photoshoot done for 1st birthday are relaxed and happy to capture the memories of their 1 year old. You can also plan outdoor and indoor photoshoot for a 1 year old and also a cake smash.
- Cake Smash: Why cut a cake on your child’s first birthday when you can smash it!
I am a Kids and Baby Photographer from Pune.
Please contact us for booking and inquiries for Baby Photography in Pune
OR Contact: 8888875480